Friday, June 1, 2007

Just For Fun! Astrology After-Sex Talk

I can’t take the credit for writing them, but I recently received this e-mail and it gave me a good laugh so I wanted to share it. Recognize yourself? Your Significant Other? Your Ex? A really awkward ONS* (gasp!)? I know there’s more to astrological compatibility than sun sign pillow-talk but if these were real, they’d tell you a lot about the relationship!


Aries:
"Okay, let's do it again!"

Taurus:
"I'm hungry, pass the pizza."

Gemini:
"Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer:
"When are we getting married?"

Leo:
"Wasn't I fantastic?"

Virgo:
"I need to wash the sheets."

Libra:
"I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio:
"Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius:
"Don't call me I'll call you."

Capricorn:
"Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius:
"Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces:
"What did you say your name was again?"

*OneNight Stand


Enjoy and feel free to share :)

Love and peace,
Dona


Experience a Tarot reading with me! Visit:Destiny Tarot®



Destiny Tarot® Copyright 2007 by Dona C. Murphy. All rights reserved.


No comments: